Sunday, October 4, 2009

1st time for everything

Well, I really never thought I would ever do this. But after walking in the door from church and putting my jammies back on, and snuggling on the couch, I get a text from Meredith saying, "Go check your email. I sent you a gooood iideaahhh late last night." So I went to my email thinking it was going to be a cute outfit for Paris, or a job for me to apply to in Houston, or maybe a house right next to her's for Jesse and I to buy. Any of those would be very typical. But, much to my dismay, it was none of the above. Here are blurbs of the email I received from her....


"I decided to make you a blog tonight... I needed an email address to do it, so here’s your new info.

...

AND DON’T SAY YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO BLOG ABOUT... Lots of girls blog without kids, that are newlyweds, etc. You and Jesse have such a cute little life... You can blog about Fab Ab, your little cookouts, picnics, then YOUR BIG MOVE back to Houston, new jobs, new homes, PARIS... Your nephew and your BFF Murrytown. I’ll teach you everything you need to know. Oh yeah, oh yeah.

I made you a cute header, but if you don’t like it I can change it to whatever you want... Yeehaw Holly is blogging!!I am so proud that you are my sister and your are so stinkin cute... you should blog so I can show you off and everyone can see how cute and happy you are! I think you'll like it to once you get into it..."

So, many text messages later, here I am. I didn't want to "crush my sisters heart" so I posted. I don't know why, but I'm not interested in blogging. Maybe she's right, maybe I'll fall in love with it. I didn't like facebook at first--and now I spend a great majority of time stalking. So, I'll hide and watch and see if I become a blogger. I can say however, that I have a really awesome sister. It's amazing to me how completely different we are, and we are still bff's!!! She's wonderful. So instead of reading my posts---I'm sure to bore you--go read her blogs! She's always updating, and has great things to talk about!! She has a PRECIOUS son, Carson, who in himself is enough to blog about. You wont find a cuter kid-I promise you.

Anyways, I think Meredith also set it up to where it's supposed to sign my name at the end of this post....I'll click 'publish post' and find out! =)


10 comments:

  1. You are the best blogger in the whole world. You are going to love blogging SO MUCH! And, I love you for giving it a go. If you decide you hate it, I will keep blogging for you and steal your facebook pictures to show off your cute little life. Love you Leezard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mrs. Megan! I'm so glad Mere started you a blog :) I used to not be into blogging but then I started and I'm addicted. I wish I had more time to blog but I love it ;)

    WELCOME!!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have a blog... you will LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!! I am laughing out LOUD at this! I swear to you Mer and I have had this same conversation, ummm, a million times! :) In fact I too received a text about my lack of blogging last night! Yep, she caught me!

    Mer is far to precious to ignore, I love and adore her more than words can say. So, let's buck up and do her proud. ...I'll blog if you blog? Ha, now Ive suckered you in... I need ideas...

    Hope I get to see you at BIG C's Birthday Party?! I will be there with big bells on. No one is keeping me away!! Love you girls- xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I am so glad you are a blogger. Don't worry, I barely blog myself, but it is still fun to do from time to time. YAYY!!! L5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to your new addiction! You will fall in love with it and wonder why you didn't start it sooner. Look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goforth and continue blogging. You are hilarious in person, put in on the internet for people to enjoy who dont get to be with you in person. Do it, before I get a twitch!! ;)

    Love,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome!!! So excited to meet a fabulous, new blogette! It may be hard to get into it at first, but pretty soon it becomes such a fun way to journal and chronicle your life with your sweet hubby, family, etc. So sweet of your sister to set it up for you! Have fun!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan! I'd love to hear more about your life and I have a feeling you will not bore us! Continue blogging :) -Auburn

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will totally love blogging once you get going! Plus, your sis has such a following that we will love on your page :)

    ReplyDelete